Sunday, October 30, 2011

Keeping pace...

I am going to state first and foremost that I am blaming the pregnancy for my hips spreading recently. Man, are they! It can't be the fact that the cold weather makes me hungry, and that I am simply eating everything in sight.

No, it's the hormones...lol.

So, I've been slapping my own wrist as of late, but not hard enough. I am still finding a few cookies inbetween my fingers at times, and snacking on crackers instead of veggies...you know, I'll survive.

Gotta keep going; gotta think bright.

I have not found a marketplace. Money is tight. So, so horribly tight that we will not be buying anything for xmas this year. Not a thing. Our gifts will all be homemade this year...100%. I would love to splurge on the girls, but we'll never get our debts paid off. So, it's afghans, paintings, woodcrafts, ornaments, pillows, dolls, and tiny quilts for all.

I feel fine with this. I can't say I will miss black friday shopping.

This week, I've found RED lettuce twice, types of canned fish twice, RED tomato sauce twice (always make my own sauce with canned tomatos...no produce market near the house), PURPLE raisins almost every morning, oats, homemade breads, YELLOW bananas, ORANGES (which I love, most of all), and of course the regual canned veggies.

...all washed down with PURPLE diet cranberry juice, at times.

It seems, for now (and probably for a long time to come), canned fruits and frozen veggies will have to do.

Weight: 218 (doc says it's good...I wont argue)
Meds: still 5 ml prednesone/day
CPK levels: LOWER :) 360's

Feeling: moody, but content

No comments:

Post a Comment